Ler mensagens sem resposta | Pesquisar por tópicos ativos Bem-vindo: Sex Out 22, 2021 5:34 pm

Responder  [ 1 mensagem ] 
HP Pavilion DV9930 Windows XP SATA Driver 
Autor Mensagem

Segue abaixo o chat com o Suporte US para install o Driver SATA, em windows XP.

Rodrigo Sonda : Driver sata for windows xp.
[An agent will be with you shortly.]
[You are now chatting with Isabel .]
Isabel : Hello Rodrigo.
Isabel : Welcome to HP Total Care.
Isabel : This is Isabel.
Isabel : Please go ahead and describe your issue, I am looking forward to assist you.
Rodrigo Sonda : Hello, i need help.
Rodrigo Sonda : I downgrade , Ms Windows Vista to Ms Windows XP.
Rodrigo Sonda : Ineed driver for Sata , on during install Windows XP. F6 Options.
Rodrigo Sonda : My note is, DV9930US
Isabel : I apologize for the delay.
Isabel : From your description, I understand that you have downgraded your Notebook's Operating System from Vista to XP and you need SATA driver for your Notebook.
Isabel : Am I correct?
Rodrigo Sonda : Yes
Rodrigo Sonda : I need url, to download.
Isabel : Thank you for the confirmation.
Isabel : I will do my best in assisting you in this regard.
Isabel : Here is the link.
Isabel : ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp36001-36500/sp36132.exe

Isabel : NOTE: Clicking the link may give an error indicating it is invalid. If this occurs, copy the portion of the address on the remaining line(s) and paste it at the end of the address showing in your browser until the complete address is displayed in the Address box.
Isabel : Here are the instructions.
Isabel : 1) Enter F10 Setup, and go to System Configuration/Device Configurations/SATA Native Mode to Disable.

2) Install Windows XP Service Pack 2 in whatever manner is typical for your organization.

3) Download the Intel SATA AHCI Controller Driver, SoftPaq SP32478.exe, from http://www.hp.com.

4) Extract all the files from the SoftPaq. A USB floppy is necessary for this step. Run sp32478; this will create a floppy disk. The files will be located on this floppy.
HERE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A USB FLOPPY SAVE THAT FILE TO HARD DISK AND WRITE IT TO A CD.

5) These files should be located on the floppy disk.

a. iaahci.cat

b. iaahci.inf

c. iastor.cat

d. iastor.inf

e. iastor.sys

f. license.txt

g. readme.txt

h. txtsetup.oem

Note : You can use the steps 4 & 5 on a Desktop system having floppy drive and then transfer those files to a CD-R.

6) Download and run the Intel Chipset Installation Utility for ICH7, SoftPaq SP32781, from http://www.hp.com .

7) In Device Manager, right-click the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers/Intel ® 82801 GBM/GHM (ICH7-M Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller and select 'Update Driver'.

8) Follow these steps to complete the Hardware Update Wizard:

a. At the first dialog, select 'No, not this time' when prompted to connect to Windows Update.

b. At the next dialog, select 'Install from a list or specific location (Advanced).

c. At the next dialog, select 'Don't search. I will choose the driver to install'.

d. When prompted to select the device driver you want to install for this hardware, choose the first one in the list: Intel® 82801GBM/GHM (ICH-7M Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller - 27C4.

e. When prompted to insert the manufacturer's installation disk, browse to c:\SWSetup\SATA AHCI Drivers\, and click OK.

f. When prompted to select the device driver you want to install for this hardware, select the Intel® 82801GBM SATA AHCI Controller

g. A warning that Windows cannot verify that the device is compatible with your hardware will appear. When asked if you want to continue installing the driver, select Yes.

h. The installation will complete.

9) Shut down Windows and restart the computer. Enter F10 setup when prompted during the boot.

10) Go to System Configuration/Device Configurations/SATA Native Mode and change it to Enable, then save settings and exit F10 Setup.

11) After Windows restarts, the additional SATA components will be updated. A System Settings Change will appear. When asked "Do you want to restart your computer now?" click Yes.

12) When Windows restarts, the SATA AHCI drivers will be completely installed.

Rodrigo Sonda : I'm downloading.
Rodrigo Sonda : Moment, p´lease.
Isabel : You will be prompted to save this chat transcript at the end of the chat session. Please save this chat transcript for reference.
Rodrigo Sonda : Whait
Rodrigo Sonda : Please.
Isabel : As the steps take time to do, please save the chat session, and perform the steps. Get back to us if you have any issues further.
Rodrigo Sonda : Ok, tks !!!!

Procedimento com fotos

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=br&docname=c00758841&dlc=pt&product=3747258

Qua Out 29, 2008 1:57 pm
Perfil ICQ Visitar website do usuário
Responder   [ 1 mensagem ]